3. marraskuuta 2016

Lovelovelove

First of all I want to apologise that I havent wrote new posts in ages... There has happened heaps of stuff since my last post and it's not even possible to tell them all anymore but I can only say that I have experienced so many amazing things, got to know to so many new beautiful people and travel so much more that I could have never imagine. All in all I have had sooo much fun and I love my life here with all of my heart.
 
However, if I would need to mention something bad about this experience it would be saying goodbyes to the people I love. I know I will hopefully see most of them again in future but it's not only that. In this case the thing that hurts is that you have to let go that part of your life you've build with them, knowing you'll never get it back, and move on to new people and thereby a little bit of a different kind of life. But the thing I've learned is that even tho letting go hurts there will always be something good unless even better in the future. During these months here I've became very close with lots of people and when I had to say goodbyes to them I've always found new friends that I've became close with and that's what I'm greatful for. My life has even changed during the time here and even tho this life is more like a holiday for me it still feels that I'm home. 

The main thing I wanna say in this post is that I am truly greatfull for this opportunity. I cant thank my parents enough or discribe them how much I appreciate that I get to come here. This year has been absolutely the best one so far and I have thousand stories and memories with me when I'll come home. Im also so lucky that I haven't really have any adversities while I'm here cause I know that it's not always the case. However, I think it is so much up to yourself what kind of a year you gonna have. Exchange year is not easy and you have to work hard to adopt a new lifestyle and integrate into the new community. You have to be adaptable and step out of your comfort zone. But all of that just make you stronger and teach you new lifeskills.

Another big shout out goes to my friends from Australia as well as other countries and Finland! I love my Finnish friends and they have been here for me all of this time even tho they are on the other side of the world. Thank you for that. In Aus I've made so so many new friends from Aussies as well as other internationals. I've honestly had the best time ever and I love every one of yous! I'm so glad that the people were always up to new adventures and try out new things with me. I have thousand memories with different people from different countries from all over Straya and that's what I'm gonna look back to after years. Getting to know people who are not from your age or culture has open my eyes much more. Even tho it is a priviledge to know all of these people it is still hurting me that I can't be with all of them at the same time... Well at least I have houses to go when I'm travelling hahah! However, I wanna thank you so much for all of the party, schooling and travelling memories as well as all the other things I got to do with yous. Those memories will stay with me forever. 

Talking about travelling, I'm, once again, truly thankfull for my parents that I got to travel that much. I've been all over Australia, with the exception of west coast, and seen that many beautiful places and made many new friends along the trips. However, after every trip it has been good to come back home to Gold Coast as it is the best place in Oz. <3

Last but not least I wanna give a big appreciation to my host fam and my lovely host mom. I'm so glad I became a part of this fam and I know I'll always have home here and I can always rely on my host mom. 

I can't never fully explain my year here, and I know it's gonna be hard that the people back home can't relate me when I'm talking about Australia but at least I have some other internatioanals that I've became very close with and who can relate me well. I'm glad I got to share part of this year with yous, you know that I love you. I'm also happy that they got to go home to their families and friends after many months and that they like to be there again. I know I'll be fine once I get home and I can't wait to see my beautiful people in Finland but I know that leaving Australia will be absolutely the hardest thing I've have to done so far... 

Well, I still have 4 more weeks here in my other home and I just wanna enjoy it, have sooo much fun as I have had so far and take everything out of it before I'll come home for Christmas. 

I just want to let you know that I truly love Australia and every people I've came across here. I've left part of my heart to so many places and people that no matter where I'm gonna be in the future I'm never gonna be fully home. But it's still worth it.

With all my love, Noora

















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti